Program QZCSOEOT in library *LIBL not found
- Using TURNOVER for IBM i?
- Have you got an error saying “Program QZCSOEOT in library *LIBL not found“?
- Have you searched your system and found no program called QZCSOEOT?
Then it might be because your version of TURNOVER V101 has expired.
Yes – it’s that simple.
I saw this error on an IBM i System running the old TURNOVER V101 which had reached its SoftLanding Software Support expiry date.
After speaking to Softlanding Support it seems that this is an issue that has come back to life after being fixed years ago – I suspect the program code is trying to call QZCSOEOT trying to send a message to the user? I really have no idea. But I was told that the message it’s trying to send is “Product has expired”
SoftLanding Product Release Support Dates
I would always encourage you to use the most current versions of Softlanding products.
- Request a download for the latest version of TURNOVER® Lifecycle Manager.
- Request a download for the latest version of CENTRAL® Menu.
- Download TURNOVER® for iSeries v101 for cumulative update.
- Download CENTRAL® for iMenu v100 for cumulative update.
- Check product compatibility for all product releases.
|Product Release||* Fixes Available Until||** Support Available Until|
|TURNOVER® Lifecycle Manager v2.1||Currently supported||Currently supported|
|TURNOVER® for iSeries v101||Currently supported||August 17, 2022|
|TURNOVER® for iSeries v100||Vintage support only||Vintage support only|
|TurnOver 5.4||March 01, 2010||March 01, 2011|
|TurnOver 5.3||December 31, 2006||July 31, 2007|
|TurnOver 5.2||December 31, 2002||July 31, 2003|
|TurnOver 5.1 (RISC)||December 31, 2001||July 31, 2002|
|TurnOver 5.1 (CISC)||December 31, 2000||July 31, 2001|
|CENTRAL® Menu v2.1||Currently supported||Currently supported|
|CENTRAL® for iMenu v100||Currently supported||Currently supported|
|SoftMenu 6.0||March 01, 2010||March 01, 2011|
|SoftMenu 5.2 (RISC)||December 31, 2002||July 31, 2003|
|SoftMenu 5.2 (CISC)||December 31, 2001||July 31, 2002|
Solution – upgrade and install the new version of TURNOVER for IBM i
Luckily – I’ve just written a blog on how to do exactly that 😉