IBM i ACS (184.108.40.206) was recently released and has some good new stuff!
IBM i Access Client Solutions (ACS) is a software package that provides a platform-independent interface to IBM i systems. The latest version of IBM i ACS is 220.127.116.11, which was released in November 2023. This version includes several enhancements and critical security fixes for the following CVEs: CVE-2023-45182, CVE-2023-45184, and CVE-2023-45185.
Some of the enhancements in this version include:
- Run SQL Scripts: You can now run SQL scripts directly from the Run SQL Scripts dialog box. NOTE this means you will need to check your exit programs to lock SQL access down.
- Column Headings and Labels: You can now add column headings and labels to the CLDOWNLOAD support
It is recommended to upgrade to version 18.104.22.168 as earlier versions may prompt for unexpected credentials when used simultaneously with version 22.214.171.124
If you are using ACS on Windows, you need to update
acspcoc.exe in addition to updating
You can update ACS using any of the following methods:
- An installation script in the Windows_Application folder
- A configured IBM i location with the command-line plugin “installupdates”
- A configured IBM i location with “Install Update” from the ACS main GUI (available from Help->About, “Check for Updates” when an IBM i location is configured for updates)
Grab the full download from IBM here
or you can download my mirror copies: