Covid Facemasks have become a new religion
The World Health Organization seems to sum this up very nicely. Listen to medical experts recommend who should wear masks and when to wear one:
This is common sense, right?
Medical Experts recommend something different to what politicians recommend. The medical world stands apart from Government’s brutal lockdown protocols of *everyvun vill vear a mask AT ALL ZEE TIMES* mandates.
Who do you think is a better source of medical advice – a doctor or a politician?
Health Experts, Virus Doctors and Medical Scientists of the World Health Organization recommend:
Wear a Medical Mask
- if you are health worker
- if you have Flu/Covid symptoms
- if you care for someone that has Flu/Covid symptoms
Wear a Medical Mask, or Fabric Mask
- if you are traveling/working in an area rich with contagious Covid+ people
Wear a fabric mask
- if you have no symptoms but suspect you are in an area rich with contagious Covid+ people
- if you cannot do 1 metre (3 feet social distancing)
- if you cannot do 1 metre because of your job – servers, cashiers, tellers, etc
- if you cannot do 1 metre in crowded public locations like busses, share taxis, workplaces
If you do not match these requirements you do not need a facemask
However, if it makes you happy to be abundantly precautious then wear one. Why not?
People have done this for years, wearing a facemask if they have cold/flu to protect fellow passengers that are too close on public transport!
Facemasks have now been normalized and hopefully, people will feel happier donning them whenever they get a sniffle.
But if you want to wear a medical mask — don’t enforce your abundance of precaution on other people!