Install HTTP Server on your IBM i Server
Follow these steps to install IBM® HTTP Server for i on your IBM i server.
To install IBM HTTP Server for i (5770-DG1) on your IBM i server, complete the following steps:
- Insert the installation media for HTTP Server into your system.
- At the IBM i command line, type GO LICPGM and press Enter.
- Select option 11 (Install licensed programs) on the Work with Licensed Programs display to see a list of licensed programs.
- Select and install IBM HTTP Server for i (5770-DG1). See the Software installation process for help with licensed program installation.
- Load and apply the latest HTTP Server group PTF.
The IBM HTTP Server for i licensed program is now installed with the latest fixes.
DSPSFWRSC - Display Software Resources
DSPSFWRSC (Display Software Resources) will show you the licensed program is installed:
- Start the TCP Server
- Verify the HTTP subsystem is running
- Verify the HTTP Server job is running
That's all covered in the next module